Once your application to become a Certified Master Inspector® is approved:
There are several ways to tout your Certified Master Inspector® professional designation. Some examples of the many permitted uses of the trademarked professional designation include:
- John Smith, Certified Master Inspector®
- John Smith, C.M.I.
- John Smith, CMI®
- I am a Certified Master Inspector®, have completed more than 1,000 inspections and/or hours of Continuing Education, have been in business for more than three years, abide by the Master Inspector Certification Board’s strict Code of Ethics, and have agreed to a criminal background check.
- I am listed as a Certified Master Inspector® by the Master Inspector Certification Board at www.CertifiedMasterInspector.org
- I am a Board-Certified inspector.
- John Smith, Board-Certified